Monday, April 22, 2013

Embarking A New Journey

Yeah, start working soon.Soon I mean next Monday not tomorrow.Lets see if I enjoy doing my work infront of the computer or I prefer to talk to people.



Everything is fine so far.Er , it just that I do not give myself any expectation in relationship anymore.Can I survive. I live happily without having a crush on someone?


Saw a cute guy in a career fair yesterday.He is so handsome and I was so shy to approach him.I am curious what s his religion ,his age and why is he so fit?Gosh, now I know the types of guys that I like.Its not those who wearing spectacles, reading a good book in a coffee shop.If you got my attention, you must be a sunny guy with a awesome smile.I ll fall into you at the first sight if you look at me and smile.


But for certain reasons, I know I will not approach that kind of guys.I am just not as hot as them.How to get myself on fire so that I can be as hot as the chilies?LOL....





No comments:

Post a Comment